Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Beryl Forums
Welcome to beryl forums, a place where you can relax!! Login or register!
Beryl Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blader Zeo

+5
fate_mikan26
lychee:3
~0Range-1SL0ve~
cuteako27
Beejay1231
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Blader Zeo - Page 3 Empty Re: Blader Zeo

Post by Beejay1231 Thu Jan 28 2010, 23:26

I will be proofreading all the chapters and make it novel format or novel style. So expect that. Very Happy
Beejay1231
Beejay1231
Admin
Admin

GFX Designer
Advertising Staff
User Title : Sexiest Man Alive
Money : 9527
Reborn
Character : Bera Reborn

Character sheet
LV:
Blader Zeo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9/1000Blader Zeo - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/1000)
HP:
Blader Zeo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue108/108Blader Zeo - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (108/108)
EXP:
Blader Zeo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue358/450Blader Zeo - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (358/450)

https://berylforums.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beejay1231 Thu Jan 28 2010, 23:27

I'll just repost this chapter since I think readers couldn't see it because it's way far. Very Happy

Blader Zeo

Chapter 4: The Two Flame Bladers

"Oh.......so this is the rumored power of Demon Hunter Zeo, the Flame Blader." uttered Orion upon witnessing the sudden surge of power of the flame blader. He was neither shocked nor surprised but was rather amused. A mischievous smile was present on his face.

"My body feels light somehow." said Zeo, his voice calm and serious. But, he didn't even wait for another second after uttering those words to charge against the enemy. Swiftly, he unleashed the Black Blade, surging with orange flames it was. The passion of his flame, the same passion embedded in his orb-like eyes. Zeo striked Orion with the blazing blade but the latter used his own sword as a shield to protect himself from the attack. Zeo was able to drew him back. Rain who was looking at the shattered pieces of his blade shifted his vision from it to the battle.

"This is......" thought Rain in awe. His eyes widened. He saw their blades clash with one another from time to time. Although the difference in strength between Zeo and Orion is that great, Zeo didn't stop fighting. He continued wielding his blade even though it seemed like a hopeless situation. The clashing of their blades was interrupted when Zeo jumped up high, dodging Orion's blade. In the process of landing, Zeo striked the mysterious villain with the Black Blade again but he was unsuccessful in hitting him. Orion used his sword to defend himself again. Smiling, magma flames engulfed his right fist. He punched Zeo, specifically on the stomach, causing him to be blown away towards another flat-roofed building.

"Is that all, little brother?" asked Orion as he inserted his blade directly to the sandy grounds of the city. He shifted target to the rose-haired lady. The whole ground glowed in a magma crimson color. The sword glowed as well. "It seems I have to use force, princess. Flame Stream!" the rose-haired lady's eyes widened as Orion took his sword from the ground carelessly. The moment he took it, a huge stream of crimson slashes in the form of energy blasts. She was about to get hit by the blasts but then something blocked the surge of slashes. A fog of dust formed when that occured. When the dust cleared, Rain and Orion saw Zeo with his arms stretched in opposite sides protecting the lady.

"Why? Demon Hunter.....?" wondered the rose-haired lady. Due to the attack, Zeo's coat and shirt was ripped off. He was also severely wounded but he still managed to stand up. The flames on his blade eventually vanished, signifying his weak state. The lady's brown robe was blown away by the gushing wind caused by the impact of the slashes, revealing her appearance. Her rose hair was in a magnificent fallout style. She was wearing a magenta-colored blouse and a black mini skirt. Pollux on the other hand appeared behind the two of them through a yellow portal made by her teleportation ability.

"Here." offered Pollux, reaching for the lady's hand. The rose-haired lady looked at her with beautiful innocent eyes. "Take my hand. It's dangerous here." the lady nodded in agreement, pressing her hand against Pollux'. She glanced at Zeo before looking back at the young girl who assisted her. Not before long, both disappeared throguh the same yellow portal. They were transported to a well-hidden place just near the battle field. That very place where they are transported is the basement of a certain establishment in the city. On the flat roof of that establishment stood a man holding a scythe with a black handle a sharp silver blade.

"So that's the Flame Blader....." uttered the man. He has swept down hair with the leftmost and rightmost parts spiked in different directions. He was wearing a silver-colored robe with black-colored bandages forming shapes exactly like the letter X. He was also wearing black pants. His outfit altogether is akin to an assassin's outfit. Aside from noticing the flame blader, he also noticed Orion. "It seems that he arrived earlier than I did."

"The two Flame Bladers, Orion and Zeo." Rain thought as a piece of memory flashed through his mind. He remembered the first time he met Orion. He was ordered to search for the flame blader. After months of travelling, he finally met the candidate and was amazed to witness his power. He took out a hundred rogues in a certain village for only five minutes. What's more surprising is that he didn't even used ten percent of his total power to defeat them. However, Orion refused the position of a Blader, stealing the Flame Orb in the process. It was then rumored that he joined the most terrifying organization in the world, Pleiades.

Under that organization were different kinds of outlaws with enormous amounts of power. In joining that organization, the former flame blader candidate used the pseudonym Orion. Nobody knew about him, even the leader of the organization. Because of his dreadful power, he was able to rank up and eventually became the second in command of the organization. The piece of memory faded.

"Come at me, Zeo. Show me the power of your hatred." said Orion, tormenting his little brother. As said, Zeo charged towards him. The moment he reached Orion's area, the mysterious villain striked him with his sword. However, the figure that was hit by the sword vanished in black flames. Zeo appeared behind his brother. Orion tried to strike him again but the figure vanished in black flames for the second time. Causing more confusion, ten Zeo figures suddenly appeared from the black flames, surrounding Zeo's older brother.

"Black Blade: Moonlight Shadow!" cried the ten Zeo figures. No matter how much Zeo tried, he wasn't able to confuse Orion. Instead, the latter seemed amused by his younger brother's actions. He repeated what he did before, inserting his sword in the ground.

"Flame.....Stream!!" Orion cried as he lifted his sword. A huge stream of crimson slashes in the form of energy blasts appeared, taking out all the Zeo figures. Mysteriously, the figures left traces of black flames. Those flames headed towards Orion's direction and assualted him as if they were burning him alive. The mysterious villain seemed surprised himself. However, him being surprised was actually just an act. Zeo appeared above him, prepared to strike him the final slash that he could give. "Little brother......so there you are." Zeo's eyes widened upon seeing his older brother's body glow. The black flames were turned to nothing but ashes.

"How could this be? My black flames...." wondered Zeo, surprised.

"It's over. Flame Ray!" creid Orion. With that, he delivered the last slash to his younger brother. His sword glowed brightly, as bright as magma. More wounds appeared on Zeo because of the last delivered slash. That attack also caused him to be unconscious. Now, Rain is all by himself in the battle field. Orion was about to search for the rose-haired lady but the sudden surge of the reddish silver-colored gushing wind stopped him. It was no ordinary wind. Specifically, it is a mixture of fire and wind elements. It even dealt scratches to his face and arms. "So you're here."

"Yes, I am here, Orion." said the voice of an easygoing man. The man jumped from the flat roof of one of the establishments. He was the same man holding a scythe. "How long has it been?"

"Why are you here? Rael, the Reaper of Death." uttered Orion upon seeing the man.

When the flame dies out, the wind comes to ignite it. The Reaper of Death has arrived! Who is he and what is his goal?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 Preview

Zeo: Everything seems to be alright after the Death Reaper helped us in the battle against my brother. He said that in order to unlock my potential, I should meet him at a place called Shade. In the end, we were able to save the lady being targeted by my brother. Resting at an oasis in the city, I contemplate about the things that's happening in my life.

Sherry: Demon Hunter Zeo, thanks for saving me.

Zeo: What is your name?

Sherry: My name is......Sherry. Next time on Blader Zeo, Sorrowful Memories!

Zeo: This place called Shade.....should I go there?
Beejay1231
Beejay1231
Admin
Admin

GFX Designer
Advertising Staff
Reborn

Character sheet
LV:
Blader Zeo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9/1000Blader Zeo - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/1000)
HP:
Blader Zeo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue108/108Blader Zeo - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (108/108)
EXP:
Blader Zeo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue358/450Blader Zeo - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (358/450)

Back to top Go down

Post by Beejay1231 Sun Feb 07 2010, 20:09

Here's part one of the proofread Blader Zeo Chapter 1:

Blader Zeo
Chapter One
Cascade of Darkness

The desert sand rustled with the whoosh of the wind. The sky was dim and gloomy, uncommon for a desert town. The sun seemed to have retreated. The folk started closing the windows of their wooden barrack-like houses surrounding a narrow sandy street. The city was silent, as silent as a ghost town. One could only hear the hisses of the gushing wind and the sounds of footsteps gradually growing louder. The town was emptied. There was no one except for a teenage boy of about sixteen years old walking across the street.

He was a skinny boy with dark, all-sided spiky hair travelling to the edges of his face. His robe-like coat was pitch-black and unbuttoned, his trousers of the same feature, and his undershirt faded white. On his waistband was an unsheathed, average-sized sword with a dark blade, silver edges, and a black hilt. He had that cold look in his jet-black eyes that you wouldn’t even bother going near.

He paused for a while when a hovering dirty gray piece of paper caught his attention. It landed on his left foot. Picking it up, he recognized it as a wanted poster. It was the wanted poster of an outlaw known as Hawk.

‘Hawk….’ said the boy, his voice filled with hatred.

He folded the paper and inserted it in his pocket. He continued walking until he reached an old shack. It was a worn-out, small cabin. There were scratches all over it. It seemed like it was just waiting for itself to cease. The dark-haired boy felt something odd within it. Curious, he turned the doorknob, causing the door to open.

It was dark inside. Through every step Zeo made, he heard the crackles of the weak, wooden floor. He felt a strange aura from the shack itself and started hearing voices of which he couldn’t comprehend. The only thing he grasped was that it mentioned ‘Shade’. In a sudden, the voices overwhelmed his senses again. Tiny sweat drops travelled his cheeks. He shifted his vision from one part of the small cabin to another to figure out where the voices were coming from but nobody was there. It was only a sparkle on a corner of the shack that met his eye.

‘It’s been ages since someone came here,’ said a bespectacled old man with long, silver hair and beard, wearing a tattered brown robe, his voice weak. A luminous, orb-like, white figure was on his right hand, serving as the only light source. He looked closely at the boy before him, as if he was scanning him and was filled with sudden astonishment when he recognized him.

‘Great Scott! Aren’t you Demon Hunter Zeo, the bounty hunter?’

‘Yes, I am,’ responded Zeo coldly, giving him an unfriendly glare.

He fixated his eyes on the glowing figure on the old man’s right hand and was perplexed by the vision he saw. It looked as if it was his own past that he took sight on. He saw houses being burnt down to ashes, and people continuously running, endlessly being killed by strange, robed menaces. Unable to withstand it, Zeo let out a scream which echoed throughout the worn-out shack. The dark-haired boy couldn’t find himself escaping the vision. He had the feeling that his body was being torn apart.

‘Are you alright?’ asked the old man, mysteriously breaking Zeo away from the vision.

‘What happened to me?’ wondered Zeo, breathing heavily.

The moment he realized that he was out of the vision, he travelled his eyes around the room and saw that the silver-haired old man didn’t even move an inch from his original position. The once white figure on the old man’s hand had turned black as night in color but retained its luminous quality.

The old man fixed his eyeglasses and then said, ‘Eight years ago, a small village, Aves was completely eradicated within a night. Children, women, men, everyone was killed. Everyone except for a single boy.’

The sword on Zeo’s waistband glowed in a luminous, pitch-dark color, as if it was reacting with the orb-like figure. The spherical figure gradually expanded like a spurt of wind bursting out of a cage and eventually, it turned into a cascade of dark light that flowed within the small room just like a waterfall. Darkness conquered the whole shack. There was no room for escape.

‘The cascade of darkness shall reveal you the truth. Choose your path wisely, Blader,’ said the old man, the weakness in his voice had long faded. It looked as if he regained his youth.

Trapped in place, Zeo was engulfed by the drifting tides of darkness. He was able to retain his consciousness, witnessing the sudden change of surroundings. As far as his eyes could see, he was in total darkness, an empty realm with no exits and entrances. He felt stunned. He couldn’t move his body at all. All he could do was to close his eyes and wait for the feeling to subside.

‘Where am I?’ wondered Zeo, groaning as he opened his eyes.

He had fallen on a well-lit, small, yellowish chamber which apparently looked like a feeble ruin. The dark-haired boy was in disbelief. There was no possible way that he could have escaped the dark realm. He stood up and saw three wooden doors, all of them side by side. From those three doors, he sensed the same strange aura he felt in the shack. He tried to open the central door but there was hesitation. He couldn’t commit himself to open it.

‘What is this feeling?’ he wondered again, his right hand on the doorknob trembling with his voice.

Before he even realized, tiny, winged pixies streamed out of nowhere. There was about a hundred of them flocking over him. He tried to ward them off but his efforts were futile. Just in the nick of time, a hundred sparrows with sharp wings appeared and took down each and every pixie there was.

‘Did my sparrows spook you?’ asked a man’s voice, his air carefree.
Beejay1231
Beejay1231
Admin
Admin

GFX Designer
Advertising Staff
Reborn

Character sheet
LV:
HP:
EXP:

Back to top Go down

Post by riammet Fri Aug 13 2010, 04:24

What a Face

riammet
Average Poster
Average Poster

User Title : :) riammet :)
Money : 5428

Character sheet
LV:
Blader Zeo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2/1000Blader Zeo - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/1000)
HP:
Blader Zeo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue101/101Blader Zeo - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (101/101)
EXP:
Blader Zeo - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue53/100Blader Zeo - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (53/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3